How should I render aid after an accident?

First off, make sure to call 911. Then, if the injured person seems to be in stable condition, wait for medical assistance. If he or she seems severely injured move the individual to a controlled area and make sure they are breathing. Some drivers may want to take a CPR course to ensure he or she can properly execute a safe breathing passage for victims in the event of an accident. If the victim experiences heavy bleeding, it is recommended to apply pressure to the wound and make sure he or she is conscious and able to hold a conversation with you while you wait for help to arrive.

For more information on what to do after an accident and other legal resources, contact the Des Moines car accident lawyers of LaMarca Law Group, P.C. at 877-327-2600.

The Search Engine Guys